These are Emilyn’s notes and questions from today.
Phenomenological Enquiry. Or – Being Curious:
- What do you notice when you do that?
- What happens when you do that?
- Is there a history that comes with that?
- What is the memory you have with that?
- What happens next?
- What happens if you do the opposite?
- Can you exaggerate that?
- What happens now?
- Can you describe what is happening?
- As you talk about it, what else is happening?
- What is not moving?
- How do you do that?
- Teach me how you do that?
Lines of flight
Multiplicities are defined by the outside: by the abstract line, the line of flight or deterritorialization according to which they change in nature and connect with other multiplicities.
Deleuze & Guatarri 1980 A Thousands Plateaus p. 9
- What meaning do you make of this?
- What wider contextual ideas emerge?
- What do you take from this?
- What is no longer useful to you in your practice?
- How does this change my practice?